Sunday, December 11, 2011

Layering

Hi Lovelies, how is your weekend going? Ive got the next two days off work so 4 day weekend for me yay! We had a date night Friday night then the bf's work do last night, was fun we went to the races and bet on horses, drinks and big buffet dinner - yum!! Im sooooo behind on my outfit pics because of our holiday so will be awhile yet before I get to outfits with my new hair......I may post a sneak peek though so you can see what colour I went ;)

Im wearing a dress under a skirt again for this outfit - yay for layering and multi uses for clothing!

Dress $ Skirt - Trademe, Tights - Farmers, Wedges - Number 1 Shoes, Jacket - Shanton














Im nearly finished all my Christmas shopping - hopefully finish it all off this week sometime. Happy Sunday all xxx

2 comments:

  1. yeahh, I wanna see your new hairstyle. SNEAK PEEK, SNEAK PEEK, SNEAK PEEK!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I was like WHERE IS HER NEW HAIR. Thank you for explaining. I want to see! I think bright red. I really like this outfit! Cool skirt :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx