Monday, December 5, 2011

Taking it back a bit

Hello lovelies, hope you all had a fab weekend! 3 weeks until Christmas cant believe it! Got a bit of Christmas shopping done in the weekend, the weather was fab nice and hot, lets hope it stays that way all summer. We had a BBQ at ours on Saturday night which was fun it was "Crate day" I had never heard of this before but basically to celebrate the first Saturday of summer you get a crate of beer and drink away.....pity I dont like beer haha but good enough exscuse!

On Sunday the boy and I went on the Red Zone bus trip, a trip through the CBD of Christchurch which is still in ruins after the devastating earthquake in February....so eerie. Weird to see building I used to work in and places I used to go to gone or rubble or still munted and in limbo....its crazy to think such a massive area is just off limits to an entire city - there used to be 10's of thousands of people in there each day. Anyway I got some pictures which I will share at some stage this week - people who dont live here forget what we have gone through and that our city is still very much out of action.....an entire CBD gone. At least it is something to look forward to - a new CBD!

Oh and in case your wondering due to how long it has taken me to show you my Aussie holiday outfit pics I am now back to outfit pics I hadnt yet posted before we went away, the weather was a bit colder so bare with me while I catch up to December.

Dress - JayJays, Tights - Farmers, Boots - Number 1 Shoes, Belt - Trademe, Jacket - Glassons, Necklace - Gift














Thats enough blabbing for now - Happy Monday lovelies xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love the leopard! Love this post. Your outfit is adorable! :)


    Xo,
    http://www.sacosha.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx