Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Black, White & Red with a sprinkle of Blue (Hair)!

Hey Everyone, crazy it's already Wednesday, yay for long weekends and short weeks! I've got a pretty full on weekend this weekend - thank god! I need to keep busy and distract myself from my thoughts. I'm going to get an early night tonight then Thursday night through to Sunday I've got things on - I will fill you in later!
 
A Casual look today, I have finally found some skinny red jeans that don't stretch and become too big for me! Paired them with a black and white striped top, Red statement necklace to go with the red jeans cos I'm a nerd like that and....blue hair haha.














Jeans - Tempt
Top - Valley Girl
Shoes - Converse
Bracelets - Gift/Pagani
Necklace - Diva
 
Happy Wednesday Lovelies xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem , the jeans stretch and become too becom for me.
    Loved how yours fit and look nice with strip sweater and your lovely blue hair
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx