Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October 2012 - A look Back

Hey everyone! Hope your week is going well, I had a pretty good start to my week - I saw Rihanna live whoo hoo! It was a pretty great show I must say and my friends and I had a great time! I am next going to see Beyoncé next week woo hoo!
 
Today I'm bringing you a look back at what I was up to and what I was wearing this time last year! Check it out below:


Rocking a casual look with a pop of leopard

A bit of sparkle

Debut of my first Designer purchase - Isabel Marant sneaker wedges

Playing around with wigs!

I entered Miss Alternative - this look = bloody cop haha

Neon and leather

Love this colour combo!
 
Happy Wednesday Lovelies xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. You saw ridhana live, lucky u... :)
    Loved your glittery skirt and the bloody cops is just too good..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx