Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Peplums, stripes and a dash of red (and blue :P )

Hey everyone, already half way through the week whoo hoo! Wasn't feeling the best yesterday and today which isn't fun. I have our workdo tonight, dinner and drinks at a restaurant in town so looking forward to that. The weather here has been fabulous for the start of summer, blue sky, bit of a breeze, birds chirping ahhhh Summer, how I love you!
 
I couldn't resist wearing a peplum top with this skirt to fit in with the whole flared look, pops of red and my blue hair of course, add to the monochrome outfit.
 
I also feel I should touch on the recent Tragic Death of Paul Walker. I know lots of people die in car crashes - including the friend he was with at the time but for some weird reason I got really sad when I found this out, even though I have of course never met him. I was going to meet him and have his babies but alas, not going to happen now. Anywho I think I was sad, other than for the obvious reasons, because I grew up with him and the Fast and the Furious movies, I guess when you follow something for such a long time you kind of feel connected to it in a weird way....hope that makes sense! My heart goes out to his daughter and family and the family of his friend. P.S. Don't speed or be an idiot in fast, powerful cars!! 












Skirt - Valley Girl
Top - Shanton
Heels - Number 1 Shoes
Bracelets - Pagani/gift
Necklace - Diva
Sunglasses - Firmoo
 
Happy Hump Day Lovelies xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. I got really sad when I got to know about Paul 's death too.. I was obsessed with him , ahhh fast and furious movies., :(
    You look pretty , your skirt and top go so well with each other.it looks like a dress
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx