Monday, December 2, 2013

Sequin Blazer

Hey Everyone! It feels like I just wrote last Mondays post, time flies! I had a great weekend and its officially summer whoo hoo AND 15 more days of work then two weeks off - bring it on!! Its starting to get busy on the old social calendar with a work do, Burlesque show, movies, Wine & Food Festival, Bus Trip (a boozy one in case you were wondering), getting my hair did and trying to find a new house to live in - whew!!
 
I have been wanting a sequin blazer for aaaages but didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for one. I finally found one online....can't actually remember where, maybe Asos or Boohoo haha, anyways for my first wear I styled it casually with some camo skinnies, white tee and booties :)
















Tee - Thailand
Jeans - Factorie
Booties - Primark
Blazer - cant remember my bad :P
 
Happy Monday Lovelies xxx
 

6 comments:

  1. so amazing!
    <3...your hair gives life!
    Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to do , u really are getting busy..
    I am looking for a sequence blazer too, in case you remember where you got yours , please do lemeno
    Excited to see what you will do with your hair this time :)
    Happy Monday
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leisure winter clothing women sheepskin shearling fur coat online, fashion forward double breasted design, quality Toscana sheepskin shearling fabric and thick lamb fur lining consists of this gorgeous shearling women coat! You can find some gorgeous women shearling coats in www.cwmalls.com!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx