Monday, April 7, 2014

Leather Tee's & Skorts

Hey Everyone, another weekend bites the dust. I had to work 6 days in a row ending in a 10 hour shift Saturday. I was dying to get home from work, I quickly cooked some tea then got ready and went to a mates for drinks, we talked shit, played some drinking games and went to the pub down the road for a boogie. Yesterday was spent having a Walking Dead Marathon since I was hungover lol. I had the day off today so ran some errands and caught up with my bestie for lunch, got myself a sexy new luggage bag and some noise cancelling head phones for my upcoming travels - its pretty much gonna be three months and then I'll be travelling and living in Europe/UK!!!!














Top - Valley Girl
Skort - Boohoo
Wedges - Kmart
 
Happy Monday Lovelies xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx