Thursday, April 24, 2014

Simple & Comfy OOTD

Hey Everyone, how is your week going? It should be a super short week for me with Easter Monday on Monday and Anzac day tomorrow BUT I have to work, and I have to work a 10 hour shift - LAME!  Hopefully the day will go by fast. Don't you just hate working when everyone else has the day off though?
 
Anyhow I wore this outfit for a casual day of hanging and running around, comfort, a bit of colour and some cute flats a must!








Shorts - Glassons
Top - Glassons
Shoes - Kmart
 
Happy Thursday Lovelies xxx
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hate to work on those days when you know everybody has holiday and you are the only one working...
    I like you flats, just ordered similar ones yesterday :)
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hate that... Or when you have to work for your birthday. Not that I care about a huge celebration or anything, but just leave me the fuck alone - it's a frigging holiday.:) So you're busy working and putting together your travel plan - FUN.:D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx