Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Red Hair & Lace


Hi Everyone, so as you may have already seen if you follow me on INSTAGRAM  my latest hair colour is RED. I have tried going red before but it came out a pinky/red so this time I went for a bit of a darker shade in the hopes it would come out more of a true red, which it did yay! So Ive been rocking this look since late February :) I bought some red shampoo and its managed to help hold the colour quite well over the past few months. What do you think?
 
Since my hair can be a bit of a statement now I teamed it with a simple lase dress and red heels to match my hair for a girly night.











Sorry about the big kink in the middle which makes the hair colour look wack, I suck at straightening the back of my hair!
Dress - Valley Girl
Heels - Cotton On
 
Happy Tuesday Lovelies xxx
 

4 comments:

  1. All the hair colors look gorgeous on you..
    U rock red too
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your dress! adorable hair!

    thanks for visiting my blog. sorry it took long to visit yours, been really busy with my final exams.

    keep in touch!

    xx
    ellie
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx