Wednesday, April 9, 2014

One Last Time Ft Electric Blue

Hey Everyone, how is your week going? I keep thinking it's Thursday....which kinda sux cos its only Wednesday :( Anywho! As you may know I am being made redundant from my job at the end of June then embarking on a long overdue OE. I am SLOWLY going through my wardrobe and selling/giving things away, I wanted to get one last outfit pic with a bunch of items before they go to their new homes. Case in point this dress! I teamed it with some knee high tights and electric blue Jeffrey Campbell's to match the blue in the dress.










 
Dress - Trendz
Tights - Glassons
Heels - Jeffrey Campbell via Andrea Biani 
 
Happy Wednesday Lovelies xxx
 



2 comments:

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx