Saturday, April 7, 2012

Black and Brown

Hi Lovelies, how are we enjoying the long weekend so far? Yesterday a bunch of us went to Hanmer Springs about an hour and a half out of Christchurch where we ate, drank and chilled in the hot pools (and went down the hydro-slides a few times!) It was a fun day and nice to get out of town for a bit of a road trip. We got some funny as pictures and even stopped and had a moonlit stroll on the beach on the way home hehe

I decided to try brown and black and Im actually really liking it! In fact Im wearing it as I type this!


Boots - Warehouse, Belt - Off a skirt, Dress - JayJays











I got a bunch of stuff done around the house today that needed done, and stoked that theres still another 2 days of the long weekend yet yay!

Happy Saturday Lovelies xxx











8 comments:

  1. I really like brown & black together too.
    That is such a cute dress <3

    Hamner is awesome, I am jealous xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! It is fab isnt it, was a great day! x

      Delete
  2. I like the black and brown combination on you too! the bow on that brown belt is so cute <3
    (and I absolutely LOVE the blue streaks in your hair. so jealous you can pull them off so well! :))

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAHh so cool. I love the dress and your blue hair looks awesome against it! You hot babeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grtea post I love the black and brown together and that dress is so nice :) I love you blue hair alos :) I hope you will follow my blog

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lace dress, and that bow belt is too cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx