Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Leopard Print & Polka Dots!

Hello hello! Half way through the week already whoo hoo! Looking forward to the weekend, the boy and I are going to Queenstown for 5 days excite! I quite enjoy clashing my prints and this outfit is no exception....an odd pairing; my leopad print blazer and a polka dot shirt....I like it though! What ya'll think? I also got bored and decided to fiddle with the lighting on a few photos, what do you like better black and white or the darker contrast?



Boots - Number 1 Shoes, Skirt - Supre, Shirt - Trademe, Blazer - Dotti













Happy Wednesday Lovelies xxx







5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that blazer!!!! Did you get it recently?
    Those boots look like the most comfortable pair in the world xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Na it was last year some time....half price too hehe. They are super comfy and warm :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love the polka dots & leopard - so fun!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. the polka dot and leopard print looks great together! x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx