Friday, October 15, 2010

Wellington Day 2

Our second day in Wellington was spent shopping basically hehe. I found a few good bargains! We stopped off at Hell Pizza for a yummy lunch, I had a creator with all my favs and a trusty red bull:




Lunch of champions!



Beautiful Church



We went to a place called Monsoon Poon for tea, pretty much went there cos of the name and they had funny as names for cocktails like Poon Tang haha




Moi at dinner



Outfit -
Skirt - Cotton On
Tights - Farmers
Boots - Number one shoe warehouse
Top - Jay Jays
Hair extensions - Trademe


After a yummy dinner we went to the movies - $16.80!!! What a rip!! We saw The Other Guys which was pretty funny. We then wandered back to the hotel where by it started bucketing down and blowing a gale so we snuggled up in bed!

Will bring you day 3 soon. Friday today yay! Except I have work tomorrow boo xxx

2 comments:

  1. oh my that pizza looked amazing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was! I love Hell Pizza its amazing :) do you have it in oz?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx