Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Leopards and Turtles

Hi Lovelies, how are we all? Animals are the topic of the day....well kinda. I picked up this Leopard print blazer from Dotti recently for half off - yay! annnnd scroll down further and you will see THE most cutest turtle ring ever, I had to get it!

Im so glad theres only two more working days left this week then a 3 day weekend whoo hoo! Not so happy about the shite weather though my god. Please may it be gone by Friday!


Blazer - Dotti, Top - AJ Pop, Jeans - JayJays, Wedges - Kmart











                                                                    Turtle ring - Lovisa

Whats the plans for the long weekend lovelies? xxx

8 comments:

  1. OOh i want your turtle ring! I haven't seen a Lovisa here but i've heard amazing things about it. And I love your leopard print blazer.
    The bf and I are driving up to New Plymouth for the weekend, we've not been there before so it's a bit of an exploration! what are your plans? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I really love this outfit! And those shoes are from K-mart!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thats a great leopard jacket! that print is hot! and your hair is awesome, I used to dip dye my hair in pink too <3

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! They sure are Natalie - crazy huh?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. how much is that ring?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx