Tuesday, October 18, 2011

More polka dots

Hi Lovelies, thank you all for your kind comments I really appreciate it! Its weird how my hair looks different shades of pink in different lights and when straight or wavy....cant see it much today Ive biffed it in a ponytail hehe.

I picked this polka dot skirt up off Trademe recently it was in my haul of 4 or 5 items for around $30 - a steal when it retailed around $40 I think! Im loving big polka dots at the moment. I teamed it with my black pussy bow blouse - I love how this light shows the subtle stripe detail on the shirt.


Shirt - Gift from Mum, Skirt belt incl - Trademe (originally Glassons), Wedges - NUmber 1 Shoes












I counted down and its now 17 days until we go to the Gold Coast eeeeeeeeeek So far we have booked an awesome experience which suits the bf and I down to a tee and purchased our theme park tickets. A few more things to book then have to think about what to pack!!

Happy Tuesday lovelies xxx

4 comments:

  1. Ooohh! I live about an hour away from the Gold Coast. You'll have so much fun, the theme parks are the best (particularly Wet n Wild)!

    Cool outfit also! Anything with bows and tights and polka dots make me happy. Yayyy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu looks great :)

    Adam,

    http://fashionispartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!! Love the skirt and your hair looks really good up. Thanks for saying my room is tidy, it's actually my parents room it has the best lighting in the house lol I know not as cool haha

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE
    www.shopfake.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx