Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bright on the Beach

Hi Lovelies! How is your week going? I am flatout, I have decided on the spur of the moment to create a secondhand store on Facebook to sell all my unwanted clothes, shoes, jewellery etc check it out here and be sure to like and shop around :) I am also in the beginnings of starting up another business which I will tell you more about soon. All in preparation for my pending redundancy next year! Exciting but busy times ahead!!
 
Onto the pics, this is a flashback to when James and I went to Auckland, these are taken at Orewa beach. A bit warmer back then compared to the measley 7 degrees we got to today!












Top - Cotton On
Jeans - Valley Girl
Flats - Warehouse  
Necklace - Dotti
 
A bright but casual outfit to wear on a day out exploring!
 
Happy Wednesday Lovelies xxx
 
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Old projects, new projects - you're keeping busy, aren't you??:) I love the combination of colors and that leopard print belt, it looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am, very hectic around here at the moment! Thank hun xx

      Delete
  2. congrats on your business plans! cant wait to hear about it. gorgeous pants too! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx