Monday, May 13, 2013

Tiger

Hello Lovelies, hope you all had a lovely weekend and Happy Mothers day yesterday to all the mothers out there, especially mine, love you Ma!
 
A you can see the purple certainly fades fast, especially on the top - annoying! I picked up this Tiger top for a steal, Ive wanted a top with a Tiger on it for awhile now but haven't found the right one at the right price, this top is actually super long at the back, like down to my knees which Im not too keen on so I tucked it into my jeans.












Top - Tempt
Jeans - Valley Girl
Heels - Number 1 Shoes
Spiked Headband - Rare London
 
I had a great weekend with a Magazine launch to attend Friday, got myself some bargains at the mall Saturday (check out my Instagram to see what I got) then worked for a few hours at my second job before going to a mates house warming! Sunday we went out for lunch with the bf's Mum (my Mum lives in the North Island) and chilled at home. A busy weekend before I only get one day off this week and have to work 8am to 6pm Sunday ugh! Not looking forward to that!
 
Happy Monday Lovelies xxx
 
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx