Thursday, May 30, 2013

Studs & Neon in a Vineyard


Hi Lovelies, Finally the weekend has arrived for me yay! Finished work early for the day then headed for a much needed eyebrow tidy haha, hit the gym and did a few things around home. I'm now off to tag along to a presentation to observe what I will soon be doing! Exciting! I have so much on this weekend, its going to be a good one :)
 
These pics are from Auckland also, Waiheke Island to be exact, at the Vineyard where we did archery and clay bird shooting - so much fun! It snowed a little yesterday so I feel cold just looking at these haha.












 
Short & Belt - Valley Girl
Top - Valley Girl
Shoes - Converse
Spike Headband - Rare London
 
Happy Thursday Lovelies xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx