Wednesday, May 22, 2013

One Pair of Funky Tights 2 outfits - Outfit 1!

Hi Lovelies! Hump day has arrived which means for me its Friday tomorrow whoo hoo! I am very much looking forward to two days off, however it looks as though it will be two busy days! Nevermind, I did say I was going to have a productive week hehe.
 
I've been thinking more about what I want to do job wise and I may be trying a few things out soon, nervous but excited! You have to try to make sure you enjoy first though right?
 
Anyway onto my outfit, I got these tights recently from a Boohoo haul. Love them. I couldn't help myself and had to wear them straight away and style a few different outfits, this is the first outfit. I got this red mini for like $7 recently - bargain! A bit of a everyday look with the flats, hope you like :)














Top - Paris
Skirt - Tempt
Tights - Boohoo
Flats - Warehouse
 
 
Happy Hump Day Lovelies! xxx
 
P.S. Hop over and enter my giveaway , the first 6 people to enter correctly will win a voucher, what do you have to loose?!!

5 comments:

  1. Cute tights! I don't think I would have the guts to wear them but they look great on you! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Im sure you could pull them off ;)

      Delete
  2. Unique tights! I am so digging this combo. :)
    Do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    P.S. You might want to join my Oasap Giveaway: http://www.wearismela.com/2013/05/oasapcom-x-wearismelacom-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this looK! Sure we can follow let me know when you follow me with facebook and bloglovin and I follow back
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit and i love your hari ;)
    wanna follow?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx