Friday, May 10, 2013

Studded Crosses, peplums & Knee Highs

Hi Lovelies, TGIF! I got back from Thailand last Saturday and basically ever since I've been back I've been sick :( I'm taking lots of vitamins and looking after myself so hopefully its all gone soon enough! Tonight I am off to the launch of a Magazine here in Christchurch - will inform you more later on, should be a good night, music, burlesque dancing, live body painting to name a few things going on!
 
Back to my outfit, this is from pre Thailand obviously since I have a different hair colour and all hehe, the purple faded super fast which is a shame! I love pastel shades though. I also like goofing around so enjoy some goofy pics too! This is such a me outfit, studs, peplums, funky tights :)















Top - Valley Girl
Skirt - Tempt
Tights -  Having a mind blank sorry!
Heels - Dotti
 
Keep an eye out for a GIVEAWAY coming up soon!!
 
Happy Friday Lovelies!xxx
 
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram
 
 

4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty !!

    Everything sits perfectly I also must mention that I love love love your hair !

    Have a great weekend !

    Kisses !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look!


    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute outfit and your hair is amazing, love it!
    I'm following you now via GFC and Bloglovin, I hope you'll follow me back! Also I would love if you follow me on Facebook too! kisses

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you're sick but hopefully Thailand was amazing! Love the outfit especially the colours :) x

    www.blog.elletassy.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx