Friday, May 31, 2013

Sheer polka dots and Lace

Hi Lovelies, I'm so glad its the weekend, I'm looking forward to a long weekend yay! Today I caught up with a mate for lunch, ran some errands and did a spot of shopping. I am heading to the movies soon to go see Fast and Furious 6 hehe, yup I'm a car freak plus a movie with both Vin Diesel and Paul Walker to perve at? Cant go wrong really!
 
These pictures were taken at my parents house in Auckland, balcony with a view = perfect place for outfit pics hehe.
















Skirt - Cotton On
Shirt - Primark (UK)
Flats - Warehouse
Headband - Rare London
 
Happy Friday Lovelies, hope you all have a great weekend! xxx
 
P.S. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram  and Bloglovin
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Love the skirt, the colour is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the F&F movies because of those two reasons - cars and Vin Diesel. And Michelle Rodriguez, she's hot.:)

    That skirt is really cool, babe, but I'd love to have that shirt of yours in my wardrobe!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im with ya there girl! Thanks alot hun xx

      Delete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx