Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good News!



Hurro. So today was borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring at work and then in the afternoon BAM it got busy lol. Right before I was about to leave grrrr. Anywho good news! I got a phone call and I have another interview on Friday YAY! Im still waiting to hear back regarding the last interview I had, fingers crossed I get one of these jobs - either would be an awesome job :)
My outfit today is: I love this top you can wear it with the sleeves down or up :D
Black peasant top - Pagani
Skinnies - Tempt
Black wedges heels - Number one shoe warehouse
Gold hoops - Pass
Black headband - Equip
P.S. Dunno why my face is all red lol
xxx

3 comments:

  1. good luck on that interview, time to plan your stunner outfit!

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with those interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks guys! I should hear back this week so fingers crossed eeeeeek!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx