Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Slick


Hump day! Only two more days of work for the week yay! So looking forward to this weekend, its gonna be a mint one! Car show, drags, cruising, 21st, drinking YAH hehe. A couple of things wrong with my pictures today.....theyve come out orangey for some reason and I look really big in the stomach....dunno why but im not!
I got a rejection call today from a job I applied for yay. not. I shall keep perservering though.........more jobs to apply for might helpy though!
I got this blazer im wearing today from savemart for bugger all, its a really nice cut and fit.....only thing is its a random greeny/brown colour. I dont know if I should leave it as it is or dye it black.....what ya think?
Blazer - Thrifted
Skirt - Supre
Bow top - Glassons
Wedges - Number one shoe warehouse
xxx

2 comments:

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx