Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love and Lace





Happy Valentines Day everyone! Me and the boy went for dinner at Flying Burrito Brothers :) I got a free strawberry margarita yay :) I wanted an exscuse to wear my new lace top hehe. It was great to be able to take some pics outside for once too! Monday tomorrow :( Back to my crappy job. The boy will find out for sure if he has his new job so thats all very exciting! Im just hoping more legal jobs will pop up to apply for, its gotta be my turn soon!
Lace top - Tempt
Grey skirt - Prinicipals
Belt - Pagani
Black wedge heels - Number one shoe warehouse
Guess bag
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. very pretty outfit! I love lace and black together; it's feminine but edgy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much! I felt very girly hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx