Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Stuff take 3 - All New!



Im digging my outfit today hehe Its all new except the boots! Love the shirt i can see myself wearing it heaps, and I love that the shorts are so versatile, you can dress them up and down :) Unfortunately the tights havent come out in the pic very nicely but meh haha.
Getting so impatient regarding jobs, im still waiting to hear back from two.....since its been so long im thinking its gonna be a no :( Nothing else has popped up though, I hope theres some new jobs to apply for by the end of the week!!
Blue shirt - Jay Jays
Black lace tights - Farmers
Black shorts - Glassons
Black boots - N0 1 shoe warehouse
silver bangle - a gift
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx