Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bright Leopards

Got ya! Its really just a bright leopard print top :P Im feeling a bit blah about these photos but I thought I'd post them anyways......was a super comfy outfit, nice and simple with a bit of ooomf with the bright leopard print. How is everyones week going? Im so glad its Friday tomorrow, I have a weekend full of car events ahead of me hehe I will be sure to get some pictures and show you guys what kind of cars Im into ;)

Heels - Jeffrey Campbells, Top - Supre, Jeans - JayJays, Watch - a gift






Just a quick one today its late and I have stuffs to do before I get some shut eye. Happy Thursday all xxx

6 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I really love that top on you!


    Don't forget to enter my Giant Vintage give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely top!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls i appreciate your comments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I love the top... the animal print on it is super cute! You look great!

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.shopVPV.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx