Friday, February 4, 2011

A cold summers day

Hi lovelies - its Friday again! Hurrah. Still gotta get through another day of work but knowing its the last day for the week helps. This is an outfit I came up with on a cold summers day. Super comfy and simple. I added heels for that little bit extra - and a ciute beaded necklace.

Shirt - Valley Girl, Jeans - JayJays, Heels - Kumfs, Vest - Switch






So my friend has offically moved in with us now. Gonna be cool to have a girl around to gossip and hang with whenever and a big help with the rent too so hopefully I can save more money! although I have to go to the dentist on Monday so thats gonna chip into my savings :( Nevermind it need to be done. Hope you all have a great Friday xxx

2 comments:

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx