Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One Pic wonder

I should probably have a look at the photos my lovely bf takes after he takes them to make sure there are some decent ones........Im fussy and can only find one decent pic of this outfit sorry guys! It was a wet and rainy day the day we took these as you can see so I was opting for comfort and practical.

Maxi skirt - Jay Jays, Wedges - Rubi, Top - Glassons

I'm still a bit miserable with a cold, im taking a berocca each morning so hopefully I can kick it by the weekend! Happy first of February everyone and be sure to check out my previous post on Fab Fast if your in NZ! xxx

2 comments:

  1. You are rocking that maxi! And good luck with FebFast, my boss is doing it actually. I probably would've except my bday was the first of the month so.. you know :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks hun! Ahh well you could just do it unofficially like me.....starting today! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx