Monday, February 21, 2011

Cars Cars Cars

Hey folks, sorry I didnt get to update yesterday I was rather tired and sun burnt lol. I spent my weekend surrounded by cars of varying makes and models. If ya didnt know I LOVE cars. So I thought it would only be fitting to do my outfit photos in front of my car on Saturday hehe. I opted for comfy casual with flats as I was going to be on my feet all day wandering around a car show. I wanted to wear a belt with this top as opposed to the black ties it has so I ingeniously decided to tie them up around the back of my neck in a halter style - look at me being creative! I wanted to wear a black belt but I dont seem to have a black skinny high-waist belt.......its not on my list. I also wanted to try out blue with grey - what do ya reckon?



Top - Max, Skirt - Supre, Flats - The Warehouse

In case you are wondering my car is a 2002 Subaru WRX STI ;)


Now for some cars, my taste is interesting I like all kinds of cars from Jap imports to drag cars and old muscle cars, heres a few pics from the Show:

WRX similar to mine

Nissan Silvia


Mitsibushi Evo



Nissan Skyline R34 - I like the rims!


Last but not least a mean as drag car look at the massive back wheels compared to the tiny front wheels! Not sure how quick this particular car is but I would say it does the 1/4 mile in under 7 seconds!! It ran at the drags on Sunday but we didnt get to see it. I will post about the drags tomorrow for you, dont want to overload you too much with car stuff.

Hope you all had a great weekend xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx