Friday, March 18, 2011

Baby Im back!

Wow, so its been awhile huh? We finally got sick of waiting for our internet provider to get out internet back up and running and went with another one, just got it all set up today yay! So I'll be back up and running properly. Unfortunately I dont think I'll be able to catch up with all your lovely blogs that I follow but I'll be sure to get back into it from now on :)

Today is a sad day here in Christchurch - it is a memorial day for the Christchurch earthquake that hit my city on February 22nd 2011 killing a few hundred of my fellow Cantabrians. All the shops are closed to let everyone here in Christchurch to remember and grieve in their own way. There was a massive memorial service in Hagley Park that hundreds of thousands of people attended, people speaking included the NZ Prime Minister. The Mayor and Prince William himself!! Very emotional. Of course with the devastating earthquake recently in Japan too its quite a tough time for some people. My thoughts are with everyone in Christchurch and Japan. Its just devastating what has happened - we have lost our whole city centre, there is no nightclubs in Christchurch anymore, there was over 100 bars, restauarants and clubs in the CBD. All gone. Life isnt going to be the same for a long time. But life goes on right? Ive still got a job, so does my boy so we just have to carry on. My new work place should be up and running from the 28th so I can get back into some kind of routine, some normalcy. In the mean time I will catch up with you guys yay! So without further ado lets get into my first outfit now Im back - I am waaaaaaaay behind haha.







Dress (worn as top) - Trademe, Skirt - Jay Jays, Boots - Number 1 Shoe Warehouse

Please exscuse the far away photos these are ones I took myself, I try and get the bf to take them as often as I can Im rather crap at doing it myself as you can see haha.

Ok folks im off to get ready to go out and celebrate a mates bday, hope you all have a great weekend xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx