Thursday, March 24, 2011

Animalistic

Hey lovlies, this week has gone so fast I cant believe it! Nearly the weekend and me and the boy are off for a weekend away at my aunties cottage - cant wait! I took these pics weeks ago kinda forgot about them whoops......really love this outfit though - yet another way to wear my leopard print dress. Ive remixed it 3 different ways now you can see the other ways here and here.


Dress (worn as top) - Valley Girl, Skirt - Glassons, Belt - Cotton On, Wedges - Rubi



Yes I need to do the gardening but hey I dont live there anymore so meh haha


Im rather bored today while everyone is at work or busy so I did what every female would do......I went shopping. I just went to Dress Smart and picked myself up 3 cute things for $40 - score! Im hoping to wear them this weekend on my trip away but unfortunately for you guys since Im so behind in my outfits you wont see my new purchases for awhile sowi. 

Happy Thursday! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx