Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just checking in...

Hi folks, I have had to move house because of the devastating earthquake in my city and as a result I have had no internet since February 22nd and I am not sure when I will be getting it back :( So as a result my blog has to be put on hold. Im at a friends now just writing you all a quick note - I hope you will all stay with me, I was happy with the way my blog was going and I hope I can get it back there when Im back up and running - hopefully asap!

Take Care

Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. oh dear, i wish you all the best while coping with all of this! thankfully it doesnt sound like anyone got hurt.
    xox,
    buttercup buttons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosa :) Still no internet im going insane!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx