Sunday, March 27, 2011

Twizel

Hey lovlies, me and the boy have just got back from a weekend away in sunny Twizel about a 3.5hour drive from Christchurch. It was lovely to get away from the city and the aftershocks for a few days. We drove down after work on Friday, stopping for a yummy roast dinner in Geraldine arriving at Twizel about 9.30. We spent the rest of the night watching movies and relaxing. Heres some pics in front of the museum in Geraldine:

Boots - Number 1 Shoe Warehouse, Tights - Farmers, Shorts - Glassons, Top - Valley Girl, Cardy - Glassons





Me being a dork hehe

Stay tuned tomorrow I will fill you in on what we got up to on Saturday! Hope you all had/are having a great weekend xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx