Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Florals and Maxis

Second day of work down today, was pretty much back to normal. I even managed to bike today which was interesting! Bit of a slalom with roadworks and lanes closed due to earthquake damage and of course very busy traffic. Had to bike up a big hill each way too - my legs best get very muscly!

Now back to Twizel last weekend, we went out for dinner to a local pub and I paired two new finds together - a floral corset type top and a sheer maxi skirt, both only $15!! I was a bit scared to wear the skirt without anything underneath since its sheer so I put some tights on underneath - no one wants to see my undies now do they.


Skirt - Glassons, Top - Factorie, Heels - Number 1 Shoe Warehouse, Belt - Trendz








I felt very girly in my swishy skirt, its so comfy! Going to be great in winter too with lots of layers. Hope everyones week has got off to a great start xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx