Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Flower Power

OMG. Is all I have to say right now, Ive been trying for like over an hour to upload pics and Im sorry but im giving up, seriously I have other things to do so today folks only two pictures......Its a pretty simple outfit so you get the picture. I picked this top up for $7 at a second hand store hehe I like the flower pattern and flowing ruffle style.



Top - Thrifted, Jeans - Jay Jays, Boots - Number 1 Shoe Warehouse



My day today has consisted of a half hour bike ride, making citrus slice, going into the phone shop to sort the contacts on my new phone and getting a new battery for my awesome ring watch I brought out of storage. I also cleaned and mucked around on the computer. The day has gone so quick, I feel like Ive done nothing! Whats up with days going so quick when your not at work? I want to make the most of these last few days before officially heading back to work next Monday.

Till tomorrow xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx