Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rainbow Bright

Hey folks, Happy Hump Day :P  It was a rather hot day the day I wore this outfit and I felt like being bright so I teamed a red singlet with my bright blue flats with a black mini inbetween to break it up. Soooo bright haha.

Ive had the word that we are officially back at work on Monday 28th......its going to be very weird, I havent been at work for over a month it'll be a shock to the system to get back into I think! Im trying my best to get little things done Ive been putting off for ages like finally sowing the lining back on a skirt I have - I honestly havent worn it in over a year thats how long Ive put it off! Crazy.

Flats - The Warehouse, Skirt - Supre - Top - Jayjays, Sunglasses - Glassons





Hope you are all having a great week so far xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx