Monday, July 15, 2013

A Splash of Leopard & Pink

Hi Lovelies, how was your weekend? I had a pretty quiet weekend since I hadn't been feeling to shit hot this past week. Worked Friday night then spent Saturday at a mates place hanging out, watching movies, chatting etc then Sunday was spent doing house work and errands, picked my Mum up a Birthday pressie for this Friday, did some baking and chilled out! Its nice to have a quiet weekend now and again.
 
On to my outfit! Super simple outfit with a few extra touches. This dress/top onsie as you can imagine is super comfy. I added a leopard belt and some pink converse All Stars to brighten it up a bit :)














Dress/top - Shanton
Belt - Off a dress
Shoes - Converse
 
Stay Tuned for tomorrows post and my latest hair colour!
 
Happy Monday Lovelies xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. The cardigan and necklaces really compliment your outfit! I love how you made this look a little more casual but still edgy with the pink converse :)

    chiffon-cloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx