Friday, July 5, 2013

First World Problems


Hi Lovelies, as you read this I am launching my new business! I will tell you all about it soon, I just want to see how it goes first as it may not be for me, you never know! Wish me luck though!

If your wondering what's up with the title of todays blog post, well you see, sometimes its hard to find someone to take your photos, the light is fading and you don't have time to set up a tripod and those pictures are never as good......yeah, first world problems. My flatmate took these pictures for me.....she doesn't have much experience with a camera haha BUT you can still see what I'm wearing and that's the main thing right?








Tee & Wet Look Tights - Glassons
Jacket - Primark
Over the Knee Boots - Number 1 Shoes
 
Such a comfy winter outfit! Happy Friday Lovelies xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. best of luck with the new business! looking forward to hearing more about it x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx