Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Winter Layers

Hi Lovelies, hope your week is going well! We had a work shout last night which was fun, we went out for tea to Winnie Bagoes a pizza restaurant which has just been rebuilt in town, after being destroyed in the Earthquake. Other than working I've been getting organised for the launch of my new business this Friday!
 
As much as I don't like winter, I mean who really likes being cold? It does mean you get to play around with some layers. Hence the outfit below! I like the different colours keeping it nice and bright yet warm. The leopard heels and studded collar on the shirt add those extra touches don't you think?














Dress (worn as skirt) - Asos
Shirt - Primark
Top - Kmart
Heels - Cotton On
 
Happy Wednesday Lovelies xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx