Monday, July 29, 2013

Polka Dots & Lace & a Surprise!

Hi Lovelies, how was your weekend? Mine was pretty good, I worked Friday night, had a fun photoshoot with friends on Saturday, hung out with friends Saturday night and Sunday involved grocery shopping, archery & relaxing.
 
The photos I have for you today I took myself with the tripod, they never come out as good as when the bf takes them! Oh well practise makes perfect right? Sooooo do you want to know my surprise? Read below to find out :P








Polka dot shirt - Trademe
Skirt - Cotton On
Blazer - Thrifted
Leopard flats - Factorie
 
So my surprise is......I have filmed another haul video! I have been meaning to for awhile but I haven't gotten around to it - I blame winter. If you want to check out my first video you can find the post here . I am aiming to get the video up tomorrow or Wednesday so keep an eye out and let me know what you think!
 
Happy Monday Lovelies xxx 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx