Thursday, July 18, 2013

College Jacket, Peplums, Wedge Kicks & Bright Hair


Hello Lovelies, not such a great day today. My wisdom tooth I got out yesterday bled all night and I had to go back to the dentist & get stitches :( I wont go into the rest of the day but lets just say happy to forget today!

I loved this outfit though, super comfy and casual but chic too. I picked these jeans up recently for $10!! Crazy huh? I couldn't resist. Love the zip detailing and the stripes on the sides.

















Peplum Top - Shanton
College Jacket - Valley Girl
Jeans - Cotton On
Wedge Sneakers - Isabel Marant
 
Heres to a great day tomorrow, Its my Mums Birthday and I am going to a track day, nothing better than letting it all out while driving fast around corners hehe.
 
Happy Thursday Lovelies xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh no wisdom teeth are the worst, i eventually have to get mine out but have been putting it off. Love your pants so fun. I hope your mum has a lovely birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Ive put it off too, couldn't any longer though it was in pretty bad shape haha. Thanks hun xx

      Delete
  2. nice outfit:)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that jacket is amazing! hope your mouth feels better, wisdom teeth are the worst :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, its feeling much better today x

      Delete

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx