Monday, July 1, 2013

Floral Skulls

Hi Lovelies, hope you all had a fabulous weekend! We ran some errands Saturday, got ourselves a new Duvet & Inner - sooo warm and comfy! Saturday night we went around to a mates place and had a few drinks and today I've done a few things around home and chilled, its good to have a lazy day sometimes and just watch movies etc.
 
I got this cute Tee from The Warehouse for some ridiculous price, I thought it was super cute. I love skulls but it was bright and fun too with the floral. I teamed it with a lace skirt & some leopard booties. Don't mind the first pic, that's my "Its cold" pose haha















Skirt - Cotton On
Tee - The warehouse
Leopard Booties - Kmart
 
Happy Monday Lovelies xxx
 
PS - Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin as Google Reader is no more as of today! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx