Sunday, December 27, 2009

Auckland Christmas

So i flew to Auckland on boxing day to spend some time with my family, had a second chrissy dinner that night then went into town and met a friend got me a taste of the Auckland nightlife - was ave although I think it was alot quiter than normal. Today we went for a drive to devonport and had a look around, drove to some beach i cant remember the name and just hung out really, im pretty tired been out the last two nights in a row! Gonna catch up on some sleep tonight then up bright and early to do more sight-seeing!

My outfit for today was just casual - shorts - Valley girl
Singlet - valley Girl
gladiators - No 1 shoe warehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx