Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!




Merry Christmas everyone! Havent posted for a few days so Im gonna post some pics of my outfits the kast few days. The bf got me a new camera for Chrissy - I thought he might have so YAY! Anyway rather quick post as Im going out and im being rushed, and then im off to Auckland 2moro to see the family so excited hehe. Hope you all got spoilt and got to spend quality time with loved ones xxxxx


White top - Supre

Black Skirt - Glassons

Gladiator sandals - No 1 shoe warehouse

Please exscuse the wet hair I just had a shower!
My Christmas Day outfit:
Blue dress/top - Valley Girl
Black skirt - Glassons/Jay jays cant remember
Gladiators - No 1 shoe warehouse




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx