Thursday, December 17, 2009

Soreness and electric currents

So today I am sore as crap after my fight do class yesterday - I must have used mussels I havent used in a loooooong time! After work today I went to a place called Arome and had a free session of "Transion" Its a machine that delivers an electrical impulse to certain body areas to tone the body, it was a very different experience needless to say. The currents felt like pins and needles to start then she slowly turned up the current and the contractions got stronger it was such a weird feeling I couldnt help but giggle! Was fun though, I've also booked myself in for a skin consult on Saturday :) Gonna try and get an early night tonight and catch up on some sleep!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx