Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holidays!







IM ON HOLIDA YAY! Last day of work today thank god, time to relax and have some time to myself and my bf. It doesnt feel like im holiday yet, im sure it will start to feel like it 2moro though :) Getting all excited about Christmad - I cant wait to get my bfs presents and give him mine hehe. Was a rushed day after work, I squeezed in an hour and a half at the gym, then showered and braved the closes mall to get james a few wee things to put together in a package so I have 3 pressies for him hehe got myself some goodies too, some new shampoo and some Dove summer glow - im too pasty i need to tan a bit so im gonna cheat lol. Anywho I took a few horrible pics of my mall outfit hehe






Black skinnies - Jay Jays



Black T-shirt - Pass, mummy gave it to me



Green singlet - Jay Jays



Black Flats -N0 1 shoe warehouse



Butterfly Earrings - Diva or somewhere like that - they are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx