Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Determination is my middle name

Hey peeps. So I didnt get the job I wanted but I thought I would give it one last shot as I think the reasons are stooooooooopid! I fired off an email yesterday to the two ladies.....Im not expecting miracles I just want them to re-consider me as I think their reasoning is a tad unrealistic and unfair. We shall see!!

Back to work today after 5 days away :( At least its kind of a short week. I was at a course yesterday but it was pretty cruisy.....hanging out for the weekend!!


This is what I wore to the course yesterday....rather casual as I wanted to be comfy!



Sorry about the crap photos lol.

Leather jacket - Glassons
Grey Hoddy - Farmers
Navey T - Supre
Black skinnies - Jay Jays
Grey boots - Number one shoe warehouse

Tomorrow is mine and the boys 2 year anniversary hehe. We decided to have a night in so Ive got a roast chicken defrosting as we speak! Will be a yummo meal! We;ve also got eachother a little pressie....cant wait to find out what mine is! So I might not update you until Thursday depending on how the night goes......if ya know what I mean ;)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx