Friday, April 2, 2010

Lace Take2 and Hello Auckland!

I didnt get time to post this yesterday sorry. Last day of work for the week and also payday so me and James got the groceries after work then mates came over for drinks lastnight. Got to bed around 4am hehe. So a bit tired and hungover today :( Hopefully I perk up by 4.30 which is when we are flying to Auckland!! As you know Dad hasnt been well and Mum offered to fly us up there for a few days so we thought why not! So flying to Auckland today then back Sunday. Its great cos then we get a few days away and a few days at home :)

ANywho to my outfit:  The picture isnt fantastic :(  You cant really see the lace detail on the top and the skirt has come out srunchy....meh

High-waist skirt - Tempt
WHite singlet - Supre
White lace top - Jay Jays
Black flats - The Warehouse
Black bangle - Cotton On
Necklace - $1 to $8 shop

So I will back home Sunday and I will update you with my lace outfits day three and four :) Stay tuned!

Hope you all have a great easter!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx