Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The last of the lace.......

I think this will be my last lace outfit for awhile........depends on my mood hehe. Back to work today it was crap as usual :( Had a shitty sleep lastnight so that didnt help. Applied for some more jobs, got a rejection or two.....just another day haha.

To my outfit:




The picture doesnt do the outfit justice im afraid :( Looks alot better in real life! I always seem to come out frumpy in pics grrrr

Black leather jacket - Glassons
Blue shirt - The Gap (thrifted)
Black lace skirt - Jay Jays
Red tights - Farmers
Black boots - Number one shoe warehouse
Black earrings - Equip
Black headband - Diva/equip?


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx