Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Eclipse

Me and the bf went to see Eclipse lastnight. It was ok, nothing special I can tell you one thing though Kristen Stewart is sooo annoying with her lip licking and constant gob open two front teetch showing deal my god!! Anywho Ive read the books so I kinda wanna see the movies too see how it looks on the big screen!

I didnt wear this outfit to the movies im a bit behind in my outfits as usual lol. I got these shorts for $10 (I think) they are so cute and comfy! They are quite wide in the leg which Is noice so I dont have to worry about them riding up or anything :)




Shorts - Glassons
Top - Supre
Tights - Farmers
Boots - Number one shoe warehouse
Necklace - $1 to $8 shop
Banlge - Cotton On



Im getting excited about Friday as we are getting a half day at work and flown up to Auckland for a do! Then I get to see my parents on Saturday :)

I had my first AND second fatality claims at work today which wasnt exactly fun :( Hope you are all having a great week!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and I always try my best to reply to your lovely comments on here or your blog xx